I keep meaning to put some of my new favorite recipes on here and just don't get around to it lately, but I'm trying to change that. We have tried some fun stuff this summer, so here is one that we absolutely love. It's worth the work!
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
1 pound butter
1 pound + 12 oz. semi-sweet choc. chips
6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
6 extra large eggs
2 T. vanilla
2 1/4 c. sugar
1 1/4 c. flour, divided
1 T. baking powder
1 t. kosher salt
3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 2 9x13 pans. In glass bowl, over simmering water, melt butter, 1 pound choc. chips and unsweetened choc. Stir until completely melted. Cool slightly. In large bowl, stir eggs, vanilla and sugar together. Stir into chocolate mixture and allow to come to room temperature. Mix flour, baking powder and salt together and add to chocolate mixture. Toss remaining choc. chips with 1/4 c. flour and add to mixture. Pour evenly into both pans. Blob peanut butter onto mixture by teaspoonfuls. Run knife through them to make it look marble/swirl like. Bake 20 min. Remove from oven and drop several times on your countertop. Put back in oven and cook 10-15 min. more. Watch carefully and don't overcook.
These are so yummy. Enjoy!!!
3 comments:
Wow. This sounds soooo unhealthy.... and WICKED GOOD!! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE peanutbutter and chocolate. This is one I'll have to try!
I love new recipes! I'm definately trying this one.
Yay! Recipes! I'm so excited! My first attempt was a success, so let's see if I can go 2 for 2!
Post a Comment