We had a few friends over the night before Sam's birthday for great food, if I do say so myself, and great fun. He wanted Lemon Bars so we put 33 candles in and they lit up the whole room (j/k). I also made a fabulous Coconut Cream Pie for the adults. It was so good.
Here are all the kids trying to help Sam open his present.
I gave him an itunes gift certificate and he couldn't be happier. He has been keeping a list of all the songs he has wanted to buy for the past 3 months because I wouldn't let him buy any (I was trying to get him to wait for Christmas/Birthday for his gift certificate) and now he can buy 60. He is one happy man!
2 comments:
People might get confused and think that all those kids are yours!!! And it was fabulous food even though I didn't try the fish.
Sam,
You're a good man, and I miss your good company. Hope you had a good one.
--John Bragonje
Post a Comment