I was thinking about Sarah's first Easter (I would post a picture but I still can't get it to work) and the dress that I made her. I was so excited to make her her first Easter dress. I searched for cute fabric and a cute pattern and off I went. I couldn't wait to sew it! But man was it a disaster!!! I of course picked a pattern that had tiny little tucks all along the front and a lining and cute little puff sleeves, which was all way too advanced for me, but I thought of course I can do it, my mom always made dresses like these why can't I. Wow never again, okay maybe never but to this day I haven't tried to make my girls another dress. I always think back to that first dress and I head right to the store and buy one. I actually finished the dress and had her wear it to church but it went straight to DI after that. So good luck to all you women out there that are making your girls dresses and hope it goes better than mine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment