Seth and Sarah played soccer this year. Sam got to be Seth's coach and had a lot of fun doing that. They are both pretty non-aggressive and didn't really go after the ball at first, but by the end of the season they were both doing much better. I think it is so funny that we spend most of their childhood telling them not to take things away from other people and yet here we are in soccer telling them to take the ball away. Oh well! Above are some pictures of Seth, sorry they are so far away, I took them with my camera and the bottome ones are taken with a friend's camera (I wonder whose is more superior), anyway...Seth's favorite posotion was goalie. There is also a picture of him with his friend Logan, they would do this most of the game if they ever played the same position.
Sarah just loved playing and being with her friends. She is of course the smallest one out there, but she did great and it was fun to watch her.
1 comment:
ahh dang i miss playing soccer :(
Post a Comment