Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Days!!!

It has been beautiful weather here for the past week and we have taken full advantage of it.  We set up the trampoline,
 
planted two trees (an apple and a pear, I am so excited), cleaned out the garden area, worked on the girls garden area (they want their own space to grow strawberries), organized the garage and blew in insulation into the attic over our garage.  The warm weather makes me smile and want to be outside constantly.
We have also had a few other adventures.  Since Sam is gone a lot more in the evenings, I thought I should find some fun things to do with the kids.  This last week we made bathtub paints and then I let the kids paint all over.  They thought it was the greatest.

 
  
I just had to take a picture of these flowers that Sam brought me.  I had a rough morning the other day (Luke got up early and then after making muffins, I went to put them in the oven and hit the edge and dumped them all over the bottom of the oven, argh!!!!) and he decided to stay home and work on projects and bring me these.  

3 comments:

Emily Jane said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS!! Lucky you! :]

McClains said...

Those paints look awesome! You're a good little mommy, glad Sam helped you feel it!

Maria said...

so how was the cleanup on the paint? looks like lots of fun, we'll have to get the details! your shelves will be awesome too!