Can you believe that it's here? I can't! I was having a hard time believing we've reached another year of school. I know it's cliche but I had a time today with all three of them gone all day. Maybe it's because I am leaving tomorrow for an entire week and that's the longest I've been away from them and from Sam. They were all excited to go, even after staying up late last night. We were bad parents last night and let our kids stay up until 10 pm, what can I say, the BSU game was on and it was a nail biter (Yeah!! they won).
Anyway, here they are:
Seth, 5th grade
Sarah, 2nd grade
(she did not want us walking her into school. she said she could do it on her own, hence the "look"!)
Kathryn, 1st grade
Doesn't she look so excited to be there? It was so cute :)
1 comment:
Your kiddos are getting old, wierd. Love the one of Kathryn at school, she is growing up so much. Beautiful family.
Post a Comment