Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sam's 37th Birthday

This is a little late in coming, but hey it's finally done.  This guy turned 37 last year (seems weird to say :) and we had a party. A small one but a party all the same.

He decided that he wants to celebrate his birthday on New Year's Day since his actual birthday is taken up with a lot of partying and staying up late.
 This year I gave him a gym membership (promise that was his idea!) so there wasn't really anything to open on his actual birthday except for some really sweet cards the girls made him.
I love those kinds of things. And they love to make them too.

He requested no desserts (he's super easy to please!) but some kind of seafood for dinner.  I made him shrimp pasta with his favorite breadsticks.  We invited some friends over to help us celebrate and had a wonderful time hanging out, eating some yummy food, and celebrating.

Sam thanks for being such a great father and husband.  We love you!

No comments: