Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Random ipod photos and more...

A funny thing Sarah told me the other day:
She had been playing at her best friend's house all day and they had made peanut butter cookies together without any help from the friend's mom. I was asking her how it went and she says this:
S: "I corrupted a lot of the cookies."
Me: "Do you mean you ruined a lot of the cookies?"
S: " Oh yeah I meant that."

So, so funny!!


 Sam loves taking pictures of fun signs we see. This was a batch they he found in the local jr high. He thinks they are absolutely hilarious.

 The rest of these were taken by Luke. I'm embarrassed by the end ones but hey the perspective of a child is awesome. Did you know that they all know by how our buts look. So true--it's at their eye level!!






No comments: