We have had the craziest weather lately (I guess it is spring, but still...) so one day we will be having so much fun outside, riding bikes, taking walks and just enjoying the sun and 70's degrees and then we will have 2-3 days of 40 degree temperatures with the wind blowing atleast 25-30 mph. Luke just doesn't understand why we can go out one day and not the next. Poor guy! So we have been forced to do things inside. The kids built this fort one day and Luke was having so much fun he fell asleep right next to his toys.
Luke also loves my Bosch. Anytime he sees me get it out of the cupboard he goes crazy pointing and making noise until I put him close to it and let him help me. It is so cute :) One of Seth's favorite past-times when we are bored is to get Sam's IPOD out and play music (can you tell that he doesn't like pictures?).
One day I told the girls to go pick out their clothes and this is what they came out wearing. We got their summer clothes out already and they want to wear them everyday, doesn't matter what the weather is, they just say that they can put on a jacket if it is too cold. Silly girls!
I did have a momentous occasion the other day (this is just for the ladies, it's probably just ladies reading anyway). I actually went and had my annual check-up and I wasn't even pregnant. This is very big for me. I don't mind going in when I'm pregnant, but when it is just a check-up, come on, I'm healthy. At least I passed and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I do have to say though, the major reason for going in was that I haven't used my insurance once in the passed year and I figure I better make them pay something for all the money I am paying them. That was probably too much information, but there you go anyway :)!!!
3 comments:
nice work on the yearly checkup, man it bites, but we gotta get our money's worth huh? Your girls are so cute in their shorts. ashby gets furious if she has to wear a jacket, yep i'm that terrible mother who lets her out without one because i get tired of fighting about it!
That is so cute that Luke loves the bosch so much and love that cranky Seth pic. Our girls are constantly making forts. I thought it was cute when I could confine it to a certain area, but I think it's going to be my undoing. I have to make the rule that they must take down the first fort before they make a new one in another room. Otherwise we'll have 3 or 4 forts. I feel like such a kill-joy. :) We're looking forward to warmer spring weather that will stick as well.
I love making blanket forts!!! Drives my mom crazy, of course she's been dealing with them for 25 years now. Good for you for having an annual checkup, I got a reminder card to schedule one last January, You have to be kidding me! I was just in 6 weeks ago for a 6 week checkup, I done showing off for a while!
Post a Comment