Friday, April 11, 2008

Kathryn's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kathryn, happy birthday to you!

Kathryn turned the big #4 and was so excited to have a party with friends. She informed us that she didn't want cake for her birthday so we put the candles in the icecream and her and her friends had chocolate ice cream cones.

With her poster that she decorated with her friends.

Playing with her friends Will, Ashley, Maddi and sister Sarah.

For the family party we did a "My Little Pony" ice cream cake and she thought that was pretty neat-I think mostly for the toy that was on the top :)

With some of her presents. We love you Kathryn and are so glad you are in our family. Hope you have a great 4th year.

1 comment:

J. Doug said...

I can't believe that she is 4! It is wild. Janey is turning 4 on June 1st and I can't believe that either!
-Doug