So last night I had my 10 year class reunion. I was actually quite curious to go and see people from high school, especially because I don't keep in contact with really any of them (I don't know, maybe that's a good thing). I think Sam was more nervous than I was, but we had a really good time. We hung out mostly with Tim John and his wife Annie. We had a great time laughing and trying to talk to each other over the very loud music. They hired a DJ for the party and it was totally like a stake dance, atleast for the first couple hours. Everyone hung out against the walls and hardly anyone danced. Sam and I were brave and danced a couple slow songs, which got a few people out there. By ten o'clock we thought we better stay off the dance floor, because they started playing fifty cent and other dirty songs I can't think of right now, and lots of people had gotten enough booze in them that they were having quite a good time out there. We did win a prize though, so that was fun. They had different 1998 trivia questions that you could win prizes if you answered them correctly. Here were some of them:
1. What was the average price of gas on June 6, 1998?
2. What was the highest grossing movie in 1998?
3. What was the most popular TV show in 1998? (this was the one we won)
Any guesses out there?
Hey Jessica we had the most kids, yeah for us!!
3 comments:
So are you glad you went? I live near my high school and debate if I want to go to mine.
Hey julie, checked out your blog,its cute!! it's good you had fun at your 10 year reunion. mine is in june and i am unsure if i want to go, so it's nice to hear you had fun, makes me think maybe i should go:)
Way to go Julie!!! So, did you get a Costco certificate too? :)
Post a Comment