If you have sensitive eyes, I wouldn't read! (that just makes you want to read more doeasn't it?)
I want to post more about what inspires me, makes me proud and makes me who I am. This first one is about Mr. Beus. What an amazing man he is!!
He loves me. He loves me in the morning with stinky breath. He loves me when I get upset. He loves me enough to do the dishes I didn't want to do all day and then rub my feet because they hurt, without even asking him to. He loves me because he calls just to say "I love you". He loves to kiss me every chance he gets. He loves to give me "that look", you know the one that makes you go all tingling inside. He loves me enough to read books with me on how to improve certain aspects about our life and not be embarrassed by it (it's a good book if any of you are interested in the name, our Bishop let us borrow it, he is a marriage and family therapist and no we don't have major problems we just want it to be better). Mr. Beus finds me sexy! (yes I say that but you women know how important and what an awesome thing that is).
Mr. Beus loves our kids. He loves to dance and be crazy with them. He loves to hear their stories. He loves to be with them. He accepts them for who they are and loves them completely for it. He loves to show them how much he loves me, even if they say "sickey,whickey".
Mr. Beus I love you! Thanks for helping me see what is most important.
No comments:
Post a Comment