This was a conversation that happened this morning as I was doing Kathryn's hair. I was flabbergasted and had no idea what to say. I'm not a bad parent right?
K: Mom you need to wash my towel.
M: I just washed your towel a couple days ago.
K: But it has pee on it.
M: Why does it have pee on it?
K: Cause I use it clean up the pee on the floor in my room.
M: (me trying not to freak out) Why is there pee on your floor?
K: Because when I get out of the shower I always have to go pee when I get in my room and I am too cold to go back in the bathroom. I clean it up with my towel.
What do you say to that? I mean how long has this been going on?!!!!? I didn't even ask, I did not want to know. To my credit, I didn't even yell. I just told her if she did that again she would have to start wearing diapers because that's what babies do and if she wanted to be a baby that was fine with me.
5 comments:
hahahaha that is so awesome!!
oh how i love kathryn!
that is hilarious julie! ok, not if it happened to me...but, i would be too embarrassed to admit my kid said that! and i would have probably got mad, so way to go!
Each kid definitely has their quirks huh? I could give you a winner list if you ever want it. :)
That's hilarious, yet sick! Maybe you will have to adapt Katy's rule for Kathryn, no bath until you have gone pee. Katy thinks it's funny to pee in the water, sick! So maybe that would work =) In the mean time, have fun scrubbing carpets! haha
LOL!!!! (times 100!)
Post a Comment