Can I complain for a few minutes...I guess that's not really a question so you can stop now if you don't want to read it but here goes. Why does everything have to happen at the same time? So the other night we smelled gas in our basement and we found out that our furnace was leaking gas, as was our water heater. That means we have to replace both of them. You know I didn't want to do anything fun with that money anyway, like a fence so everybody can't see in my backyard or taking our kids to Disneyland. Then I had a dentist appointment today and now we "get" to pay for fillings. Add that to things that I shouldn't complain about because it would only bore you further and make me seem even more petty and we are having a pity party!!!!!
Sorry for the ramblings. Here's what we were doing this week, at least until it started raining 2 days ago and hasn't stopped. We were close to 80 degrees so out came the water and popsicles and we had a grand time.
No comments:
Post a Comment