Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1 at the Grandparents

 We decided to have one last Hurrah before school started.  My kids start tomorrow and it's been a nice, long, fast summer.  We headed up to my parent's house to hang out for a week.  My sister was also visiting so it was so nice to have lots of cousins to hang out with.

The first day we hung out at the house while we made spaghetti sauce and salsa.  Mmm...yummy!  The kids had a great time playing the Wii,
 reading books (Sarah is reading books to the kids while they pretend to "sleep" in their beds--aka the toy room),
 sleep (because it is quite tiring at grandma and grandpa's house),
 look at what is growing under the trampoline (who knows why that is so exciting but I remember do that as a kid),
 and doing tons and tons of this: jumping.  The kids were in heaven out there and I had a great time teaching them all our old games we played as kids; crack the egg, bum wars, and double bounce.

 Can you tell we spent a lot of time out there?

 So fun!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I had forgotten about those trampoline games. I remember playing them.