The last week of school is absolutely crazy with recitals and showcases for all the kids. Kathryn's class sang "Carol of the Bells", recited the poem "My Christmas Wish for You" and did a tap dance to "Shake It Off".
It was so fun to watch. Kathryn takes great pride in doing well and practicing and practicing. She was fabulous up there and her smile is so contagious.
Sarah's class sang "Waving Flag", which she had a solo in and did awesome, and "Noel, Noel". They recited "My Christmas Wish for You" with all the 5th graders and then tap danced to "What I Like About You".
She had a great class and it was so fun to see them up there, plus the dance teacher is amazing. The dances are so fun.
This girl can sing. She was born with an amazing voice and it's so fun to see her use it.
Luke's class recited "The Night Before Christmas", sang and tap danced as well (and for the life of me I can't remember his songs...).
He did awesome. He concentrates so hard on the tapping and you could see him counting as he went through the moves it was great. Totally made our night!
Taking a bow at the end of the night. So fun to see.
I forgot the camera at Seth's recital (I know, I know...) but he did a fabulous job as well. It is getting so good at the violin and I love that he is taking it so much more seriously than he ever has. So proud of him!!









No comments:
Post a Comment