Another beautiful day in Seattle. Yes! We were so blessed with amazing weather (it usually rains all the time at this time of the year so we were very excited) so we decided to check out one of their favorite beaches.
Who knew that it was at least 10 degrees colder by the water? Oh well, I played around with my camera--which I am totally loving, and had a picnic lunch.
Pretty sweet huh? It's for posterity sakes... :)
Then I had to take a picture of the famous sky line of Seattle. I think I did a pretty good job, especially considering I was all the way across the sound.
Afterwards we headed to the mall to waste some time before heading over to the Museum of Flight. We had a grand time on the escalators, checking out the "family restrooms" (we seriously need some of these in Idaho), and doing some shopping.
I was in heaven and I don't even like to shop. I had no idea that most of those stores even existed. Like Crazy 8. I am in love!!! They carry slim jeans for older girls with adjustable waists but the cool thing is...their slim jeans actually fit Sarah with very minor adjustments. This is huge people!!
Anyways...we met my brother-in-law at the Museum so he could show Seth around for a while. Seth loves many kinds of airplanes but especially F-22's so Chris was kind enough to show him around for a while.
We took a few pictures outside before they headed in. Thanks Chris for taking him around, he loved it!
What a fun day!

















2 comments:
I am still so, so jealous. I LOVE alki beach, but it is pretty chilly. & Julie, your camera takes awesome pictures! I'm really impressed especially if you are just figuring it out. [:
I ditto Emily on the pictures!!!
Post a Comment