See this cute girl...she had a birthday and was so excited about it!! We have wonderful neighbors and they love to celebrate with all our kids. They are just wonderful and Kathryn was stoked that they got her flowers and a card. I love that grin on her face!!
For breakfast she requested strawberry crepes--I swear my kids ask for that every birthday, it's like cookies and cake for breakfast but oh well, they sure love it!! As per birthday tradition she came home to her chair decorated and balloons. She was pretty lucky and her dad took her out to lunch to "5 Guys" (her choice) and loved that attention.
Her birthday dinner was alfredo with salad and cucumbers. I can't remember why she was making this face but it's such a Kathryn face I had to throw it in there. She invited her friend Cierra over to play after school and had a great time with her.
She was a trooper and waited till the missionaries were done teaching their lesson to a neighbor girl to have her peach crisp and ice cream. Way to step outside the box sista!!!
Blowing out the fake candles because "somebody" forgot to buys some new ones--oops I have no idea who that would be!!!
When she saw this birthday card from Aunt Jessica and Uncle Ken she was in heaven. She LOVES peacocks and it totally made her night. Aunt Emily even sent a birthday video from Mexico which had us in tears it was so fun. What great family we have (:
My girls LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stuffed animals. They can never have enough. I don't understand, totally not a thing I was ever into. But they love to get each stuffed animals for their birthdays and Sarah found this super cute camel for her and she was in love.
She got her book from last year, "Cress" ( a book series that we all love but she especially loves), and a twister game. I love to see those grins on their faces and I love that they are so easy to please. What a great kid!!
Here are 10 reasons we love Kathryn...
1. She has the best personality. She is so happy and is a great person to be around.
2. She is an includer (I totally made up that word, oh yeah!!). She can't stand to have anyone left out and it hurts her feelings.
3. She has a great sense of justice. She is very attune to things not being fair especially at school and she is always seeking to make them better.
4. She is a great helper. She is so good to pitch in and help wherever she needs too.
5. She has a wonderful talent for music. She is playing the violin and piano and excels at both.
6. She is so brave. She is not afraid at all to be in front of anyone. She stands up and fulfills her part amazingly.
7. She has an amazing memory. She loves to beat me at "memory" and can do it quite often.
8. She is so smart, even at Math (and even though she says she "hates it"). Her ability to do her work at school and do what is asked of her is wonderful.
9. Her grin. She always wears this smile that lights up the room and is so contagious.
10. Her ability to be herself. She is not afraid to be who she wants to be!!









No comments:
Post a Comment